Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bunny Scene

I got this stamp and die set a while back and used it right away for these pieces. I even started making the card, but just never got it finished. Friday morning I "got 'er done." I colored the pieces with Prismacolor pencils and used Gamsol on them. I popped some of them up on foam squares. The "grass" was embossed with a Fiskars texture plate. I thought I had some die-cut clouds somewhere, but I couldn't find them. But, Thursday night I had gone to Joann's to use a gift card and take advantage of a sale. I found this embossing folder by Darice and knew it would help me to finish this card. I embossed a piece of blue cardstock with the folder and then took a white ink pad and rubbed it over the clouds to make them white. That was what I needed to finally finish it up:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so cute! I was just at JoAnn's the other day and if I'd seen this embossing folder I would have to have it. The texture plate makes perfect grass, too. Another I would have to have. Love the bunny and flowers and your Prismacoloring. You're very good with those pencils. They give such a soft look, which is perfect for the bunny. I also love the white ink on the cloud background. One of my favorite things to do.

Mary said...

Your Easter card is adorable! I love that you added the all of clouds in the background. Smile BIG!:)

Mary from NH

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What an adorable Easter card!