Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Simply Embossed Christmas

Not much to this card, but it's all I've got for today. I used an as-yet unused Darice folder (I think I got it last December) to make it. I simply embossed a piece of textured, white-core cardstock with the folder, and then sanded it down a bit and added it to a card front. Tomorrow's cards use portions of it - and are a sneak peek into next December's calendar page:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I've never seen that folder before. It really does make a great CAS card!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful embossing folder and the sanding really brings out the pattern. Wow! You know how I love embossing. What more could you possibly need for this card? It's fabulous!

Bea said...

Lynette, that's a beautiful card. I think the sanding makes it stand out. As usual, you did a great job.

Bea Connor