Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Time

Another card for Darnell's NBUS challenge #12 (Never Before Used Schtuff.) The new items are dies again - the clock with gears and the stitched circles.

I love this time piece. I thought it would go well with kraft and red. I cut the circles with my new stitched circle dies out of red and white. I didn't know what sentiment I should use, because it just didn't seem quite right for a birthday, which is what I usually make. I remembered that I had a "Time" set from My Favorite Things. That worked. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with detail white powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Love the clock dies! Perfect with the sentiment. Anything with the word "time" in it would be good with this die. This makes a great masculine card!

Darnell said...

This is a fabulous design, Lynette! I love the sediment and colors you chose! Your card can be used for either gender and many different occasions! Love that! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell