Saturday, October 7, 2017

Season's Greetings

Another new die, and an older one. The new one is the scenery. The older one is the sentiment. I am quite certain, but not positive, that the sentiment is from Impression Obsession. I cut both die cuts out of silver foil cardstock. (I know - it looks more black than silver, but it truly is silver.) The background was done by rubbing the cardstock with a Stampin' Up! ink pad. I made sure to cover the bottom with ink. Another Christmas card done. I think I will make multiples of this card, but perhaps with a solid color background, rather than the inked-up one.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love your die cut card. It is a bugger to get good photos of metallic cards. I'll bet this is an eye-popper in real life!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cute scene! I did think you had cut the letters and scene out of black. :) I need to get through the first two holidays before I start on Christmas but you are ahead of the game!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like it! Cute scene and a cool inky background. I believe I have that greetings die set. Must remember to use it more this year. Love how these two dies combined.