Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall To Layout #39 - Take Two

I made this card for Natasha's Clean and Simple Stamping Fall to Layout challenge #39, Take Two.

When a friend was over a couple weeks ago, I got out my Letterpress. I made the green-inked background using it. This is half of one of the two pieces that I made. I used gold shimmery cardstock for the matting and the strip across the bottom of the letterpressed piece. For the bottom tiny-scalloped edge, I used a decorative scissors! :) Anyone else have any of them left? I embossed the gold strip with a Cuttlebug border folder. The sentiment is embossed with detail gold embossing powder, and is from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Well isn't this just lovely!!!

Whoa- decorative scissors, there's a blast from the past, but they are still a great tool! I have a few sets, but couldn't say where they are at the moment.

Hope your vacation is great :)

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, and yes, I still have those scissors! Thanks for sharing...love the size of this one!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, beautiful! I absolutely love the layout of this with the narrow strip across the embossed panel. So gorgeous! Yes, I still have decorative scissors and use them fairly often!