Friday, August 11, 2017

Spring Garden #1

Here is the first card of my next Stampin' Up! set. Making progress! :) (I think after this set, which completes another stack, I will work on "card parts" for a while.)

This set is called "Spring Garden." It consists of ten stamps, which I will use on my cards over the next three days. The stamps I used for this card are the stems and the flowers. The sentiment is from another SU! set. I used some kid's watercolor paper for the stamping. I inked up the stamps with markers and spritzed with water before stamping. I matted with black. The entire card front is covered with paper from Recollections. The image panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such cute little flowers! I may have that set. I need to work on using stamps, dies, papers, cart parts and the list goes on. :)

Sheri said...

I love that you are making a card from each set. That is dedication! Such fun flowers on this card. I like it alot

Leslie Miller said...

Once you picked this project up again you sure made good progress on it. Another whole stack! This is a cute little stamp. I have something similar from Hero Arts which you've got me thinking about now. Too much catching up still to do on my "use the new" project, sheesh!