Thursday, August 31, 2017

Dream

For some reason, I just loved this dream catcher die when I saw it. So, I ordered it:) I'm not really sure what to do with it, but here is my first card. I cut it out of a textured cardstock. I used a piece of ivory cardstock and a Memory Box die for the matting for it, and then I used foam squares to mount it. The background cardstock is from The Paper Studio. (Mirabelle. I love those patterns!) The "Dream" stamp is from an old Inkadinkado set. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the card opens from bottom to top.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More similar tastes. I also just got a different dream catcher die from "Amazon". I'm not the type to use words like "dream" 'journey", "bliss" etc. on my cards but I live in the southwest and love anything having to do with Native Americans and the Old West, so I'll probably just add my new dream catcher die to my collection of western/southwestern stamps and dies and someday make some "Western" themed cards some of which will probably just have die cuts, stamping. stenciling, etc. on the front and no sentiment. But, general sentiments like "hello", "thinking of you" and "thank you" would work, too. So many card ideas but not enough mojo or time! :)

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful die and you've showcased it nicely with your layout and choice of paper. I'm sure you'll find the perfect use for this card. One day it will just hit you.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lynette! I really like that dream catcher! Great job! Thanks for sharing!