Friday, July 14, 2017

Pasture Birthday #4

Here is the last card I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Pasture Birthday." I made a stair-step card to showcase the stamps. The stamps from the set that I used on this card are the sheep, the grass and the sentiment. I embossed the card front piece with a Cuttlebug folder called "Matelasse."

We got back from a short vacation on Tuesday evening. We left Thursday around noon. We went with a group of friends down the Mississippi river - from Wabasha, Minnesota to Guttenberg, Iowa and back. How nice to have friends with boats, huh? :) The weather was awesome (a bit hot, but no complaints!) and we had an awesome time. If I run out of things to post, I might share a few pictures here. (And as I type this, I am out of cards finally!)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! I love the sheep and the green and the embossing... and the inspiration for a stair step card. So you WERE on your river cruise! I'd LOVE to see pics!