Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sticker Anniversary

Another thing I have out on my stamping table is stickers. And I've had this tri-fold, aperture card out for quite a while, too. Today's card combines them both. The circular sticker and the butterflies are from Penny Black. I mounted the butterflies on cardstock and cut them out, for more substance. I mounted them on Pop Dot pieces. The sentiment is an old wood-mounted stamp from My Sentiments Exactly. After stamping it, I embossed it with a not-yet-used embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I matted it with blue and mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I have to just keep looking at this... that flower sticker is so pretty. The butterflies, too. Love the tri-fold card. How beautifully this all came together!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great way to use one of a round sticker! I have some round and oval stickers that now I have a way to more easily use them. Thanks for the great idea!