Thursday, April 27, 2017

Simple Birthday

I was sorting through my 12 x 12 papers last week, and I came across this scrap of embossed paper. (I'm sure it wasn't originally 12 x 12, so I don't know why it was in there! :) ) At any rate, I took it out to be used soon. That "soon" was for this card.

I had already cut this card base and had it sitting on my table for a few weeks. The finished card is 4 x 7 - cut to fit an envelope I had. I cut the yellow to fit on the card front with a black mat. The sentiment was cut with a new-to-me die from Sizzix. Simple, but it will probably work well for a kid's birthday card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That must be a big embossing folder! Or maybe you did one of your tricky magic things to extend the embossed area. I love the folders that cover a whole card front. The birthday die is super cute. I love fun cards as well as pretty flowery cards, so I think this could be for either a kid or an adult. Would work for a guy, too. Very versatile!