Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Garden Whimsy #5

 I think this card turned out to be my favorite of the five cards I made with the Stampin' Up! set, "Garden Whimsy." The ladybug is the stamp from this set. I love the simplicity of it.

I stamped the ladybug with red on a tiny scrap and cut out the most solid part of it, trimming off the dashed lines around the edges. Then I stamped again with black on another scrap. I added the red cut-out part over the black, and then colored a few of the white dots with a black marker. I cut it out with a die from a Memory Box stitched rectangle set. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, I simply had to Google the Garden Whimsy set to see all the stamps together. I'd totally forgotten there were so many. This one really is adorable, Lynette! I LOVE the ladybug, and it's absolutely fantastic just sitting there all teeny tiny on the pristine white. Super duper cute!

Unknown said...

I love this card....it made me giggle! I agree with you, Lynette, it's my favorite of the Garden Whimsy cards you made!