Thursday, April 13, 2017

Flower Filled #5

Card #6 using the Stampin' Up! set called "Flower Filled." The two stamps used for this card are the boots and the stems. I stamped the boots with a brown (Soft Suede) ink on patterned paper and cut them out. I stamped three stems with leaves coming out of the boots. I used a tiny flower punch for the flowers. I added round black stickers for the flower centers and a metallic-looking sticker on the boot. I matted with matching turquoise cardstock. The sentiment is again from Papertrey, is matted and mounted on Pop Dots. I used the same patterned paper for the background as I did for the boots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

How cute! I took a pair of my father's work boots and used them as a planter for flowers many years after he passed. Your card made me think of that!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! I forgot about the boots! That's cool the way you stamped on DP and got such a nice, subtle pattern. Love the little punched flowers, too, and the metallic sticker on the boot. Fun!