Sunday, April 9, 2017

Flower Filled #1

Today's card is the first (of several, I think) using the Stampin' Up! set called "Flower Filled." The set consists of nine stamps, and a couple of them will have multiple uses. This card uses three of the stamps - stems and the two different flowers.

I stamped the stems on a scrap of white that I had. Then I stamped the flowers using two colors of ink. I added red gems of different sizes for the flower centers. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I matted to match the yellow flowers and mounted on Pop Dots. I found a piece of patterned cardstock that matched the flowers very well. Then I also added a thin strip of the same yellow.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Moving right along... so far, so good! Another cute and happy card with inks and papers so perfectly matched. Crisp and cheerful!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little design. The paper really adds a great background for it.