Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Calendar Page

Wow, another month has flown by! Here is my February calendar page. I used dies from Quickutz (LifeStyle Crafts) to cut the center hearts, and a Fiskars punch to punch the smaller hearts. The background was embossed with a Darice embossing folder.

If you would like to print and make your own calendars using my blank calendar file, you can find the Excel file and the cutting instructions in the Calendar tab under my blog title. I'd love to hear from you if you do! If you have problems with the files, please let me know and I can email them to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love it! It would make such a pretty Valentine card, too. I'm having a hard time with Valentines this year.