Saturday, December 10, 2016

Happy Hanukkah!


Here is my Hanukkah card for the year. I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out the "Happy Hanukkah" from "holographic" paper. (The paper/cardstock was from Crayola. I bought it MANY years ago from a dollar store. I THINK that this is the same stuff, from Amazon.) I added the cut-out to an almost navy cardstock, then matted with shimmery silver paper and mounted on foam squares. The background - with shiny silver snowflakes - is from a large matstack from several years ago from Recollections. I matted it with the almost-navy cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Striking color combo with the holographic die cut. I'll bet this one is awesome in person!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, that is a really great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is one of your prettiest Hanukkah cards yet! That paper is amazing -- both papers! The Recollections is gorgeous for Christmas cards, and the sparkly holographic printer paper is fantastic! Beautiful Hanukkah greeting you cut on your Silhouette. I'm officially bowled over!

Suzette Lipkovitch said...

This card is so pretty!