Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Birthday, Vicki!

This is the card I made for my friend, Vicki, whose birthday was yesterday. Hope you had a great day, Vicki!

The flowers and leaves were done with dies at our Group Gathering in June and also last year. The frame was stamped with a Rubbernecker stamp. (I love the frame! Thanks for letting me use your stamp, Vicki! :) ) I added the sentiment, which is from Papertrey Ink. I cut the stamp into two pieces to allow me to fit the space better. I matted with black and added it to the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the "texture" of this card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that card and am enjoying seeing it displayed on a shelf near my chair in the living room! It looks like it is double framed because of the stamped frame and then mounting it on the black cs. Thank you so much!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is so cute! I love it LOTS! Pretty colors for the flowers, and the stamped frame is so great! Perfect for any CAS card. I wonder if I could draw that? Probably not.