Thursday, July 7, 2016

Blue Foil Butterflies - Sympathy

I kind of feel like I "repeat" some cards, but I'm going to share with you, anyway. I wanted to use this butterfly die from Memory Box again, and I also wanted to use some dies on my foil cardstock. So, this is the one I used. I tried adding black pearls to the flower centers, but they were totally lost in the blue. So, I changed to white pearls. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Repeat as often as you like! It's all like new again to me. Always looks different with a variety of papers and sentiments. Love the blue foil and pearls on this. I remember the first time I saw you use this butterfly die. I had to go out and buy a similar butterfly border. I need to get that out and use it again, but I'm trying to work my way through the dies I collected when I was with Dies R Us. Love those DT bennies!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Beautiful card! The blue pattern is so beautiful. I agree with Leslie, I think it is totally fine to repeat your work! I know I do! I love using the same products just different colors etc.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a beautiful die! I haven't pulled mine out in a while.