Saturday, June 4, 2016

Congrats


Our former next-door neighbors' son received his Eagle Scout badge in April. We were not able to attend the ceremony and life has been too hectic for me to even get a card to him until now. This is the simple card that I made.

The embossing was done with a Sizzix brass stencil in a folder. I used gold foil cardstock for embossing it. I matted with black and mounted on foam squares. The bottom layer was also matted with black. The card base and bottom layer are both off-white cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

That looks great. I'll bet it will be just the right timing on sending it out...it will renew the accomplishment for him! I have those sizzix folders.....somewhere!

Unknown said...

Now that's a show stopper! Lucky recipient!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think it is great that you sent a card to him to recognize his great accomplishment! I'm sure he appreciated this wonderful card.

Chookarooni said...

Another great card Lynette - am sure he will be pleased to get it!
M-J

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for a young man! Eagle Scout is quite an achievement. Congrats to him!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a stunning card . . . I want to find that folder for myself!

Thanks for sharing.