Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jonah!

Lucky for me, I had my cards for May all finished at the very beginning of the month - except one for our grandson, Jonah. He will turn three on the 30th. So, I had to quickly make him a card. The only thing he requested for his birthday theme was "cherries." So, I made him this card with a cherry on his cupcake:)

The dies and the sentiments are all from My Favorite Things. The bluish paper is textured.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynette, I have really missed your blog, but TOTALLY understand your need to be away. I hope support from your friends and family are making each day a bit brighter, even without your dad. Deb

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I'll bet Jonah loved his card!

Leslie Miller said...

That's so cute that he specifically requested cherries! Adorable card for him with a yummy cupcake. I hope you're doing okay, Lynette.