Friday, March 11, 2016

All Occasions #1

This card uses the next set in my quest to use all of my old Stampin' Up! stamps. It's called "All Occasions." I am about half done with that task. (I started over a year and a half ago! It's a slow process. :) )

Today's card uses three stamps from the set - the frame, the image and the sentiment. There are three more images and two more sentiments. I colored the image with Copics, matted the image panel and mounted on foam squares. The background was embossed with an old Cuttlebug folder. Hopefully it won't be TOO long before I will get the other stamps used.

This is in response to Belinda who commented on this post. The embossing folder that I used is from the set of "Small Flowers" embossing folders from Cuttlebug.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a fun baby card!

Unknown said...

I really like this card...the baby insert as well as the background! Nice job of incorporating both!

Leslie Miller said...

Great card to have on hand for when you or a friend might need it. Plus, it's super cute! I like that squiggly border around the image and, of course, you had the perfect embossing folder!