I had actually already started this card, because I used a large stamp from my next Stampin' Up! set. The set is called "Baroque Motifs." I used Versamark to stamp the background stamp multiple times (well, one full stamp, and then several partials.) I used my Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder. That is the one jar of embossing powder that is almost empty! I didn't realize I had used it so much. Then I didn't know what to do, and I let it sit for a while. I ended up cutting a tag with a fancy tag Spellbinders die. I then stamped the sentiment (from The Paper Studio) and the little flowers/designs and used the same embossing powder. I added a couple layers of cardstock underneath to give it more substance, and then mounted on foam squares. I hope she likes it!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!