Monday, February 29, 2016

Vivid Greetings - Part Three and Four

Here are cards #3 and 4 using the Stampin' Up! set called Vivid Greetings. I had this rose-colored piece of cardstock sitting on my table that had been cut with a Memory Box Stitched Rectangle die, so I used it for this card. One less piece to put in my Card Parts box:) I stamped the "For my Friend" with black near a corner. Then I masked it off and stamped all around it with an Inkadinkado stamp. I matted with black and added it to a white card base. I also added a black enamel dot to the flower center.
A Thank You card using the last sentiment stamp of this set. I still have two small stamps to use. (A heart and a candle. I'm not quite certain I will use them.) I stamped and matted with SU! ink and cardstock. The background is some patterned paper I've had for years. (I have SO much, and I really do love almost all of it, but it never seems to work out to use it!) I matted it with the same color cardstock as the sentiment. The sentiment is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The first card looks like velvet! So pretty!

Chookarooni said...

Love both cards - recognise the cardstock on second card background - I have some of that too - thanks for continuing to inspire!

Leslie Miller said...

Way to go using up that set, Lynette! Plus the one card part. You're so good! I keep trying...