Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year ... and January Calendar Page

I used five Inkadinkado stamps for this page - the snowman and five different snowflakes. I was able to put them all on one block, though, so I still only had to stamp once. I used a couple markers for the coloring on the snowman. I matted with thin blue paper and added some Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes. The sentiment is from an old sentiment set that I've had for years.

Happy New Year to all!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So cute the way you put this all together, Lynette! Using five stamps on one block really helped speed up the process. Happy new year!

Shoshi said...

A very happy New Year to you, too, Lynette, and let's hope for plenty of creative opportunities in 2016! I love your snowman calendar page. One day I shall get round to making calendars... Thank you for your good wishes for keeping my resolutions - I don't usually make any but after my adventures of last year, I thought I would make some to coincide with the beginning of my new life!

Shoshi