Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Swirly Christmas Trees

After I made this card, I had the dotted tree (below) left over. I tried it over olive green cardstock, and I liked the looks of it. So I made four more cards. Three are like the above card, and then the one below. For the top one, I cut the tree (Memory Box die) out of a shiny pewter cardstock. Then I cut the tree out of white. I matted the white with the olive green and then glued the tree back in the opening. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
I am linking these cards up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. The optional challenge this week is a photo inspiration, but the only real challenge is to make a Christmas card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Hi Lynette,
What machine did you use to die cut the tree? Lovely cards as usual!
M-J

Unknown said...

You are so resourceful!

gail said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Christmas Card Challenge

Leslie Miller said...

I love both! Very cool die, and you know how I love my dies. The second one looks almost like it has flecks of now on it. I like how you inset the trees.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenge!
Monica - CCC DT