Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Morning Glory Birthday

I'm pretty sure that's a Morning Glory adorning this card:) It's from My Favorite Things. I colored it with Copics. The sentiment I think is from My Sentiments Exactly.

How's that for a brief post! I'm ready to hit the hay, but I wanted this to post in the morning.

Oh, and to my anonymous commenter from yesterday - thank you! (Would you consider signing your name? Then I could call you by name.)


Edited to add: I almost forgot to link this up to Darnell's NBUS #5 Challenge!! Neither of the stamps used on this card have been used by me before. One was a gift from a friend and one was purchased from a stamping blogger. Be sure to check out Darnell's blog for the challenge and to view her artwork!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Shoshi said...

This is a very pretty card, Lynette. I love morning glories! My mum used to have a large pot with one in her conservatory and it was full of beautiful flowers. So delicate. Definitely one of my "Favourite Things" so the stamp is aptly named! Nice job with the Copic colouring too.

Shoshi

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely b'day card!

Kylie said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and design! Thanks so much for joining in over at Darnell's using your NBUS. Good luck. Kylie - Happy Little Stampers xx

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, it's a morning glory and it's beautiful! I sure have a lot of that NBUS.

Beverley said...

Beautifully CAS and s cheery this gloomy afternoon in the UK! Thanks for joining in on the NBUS challenge. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty and nicely done!

Helen F. said...

Lovely CAS Birthday card, Lynette! Pretty Morning Glory :-)

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty birthday card! Sure to brighten up someone's day!

Darnell said...

Your morning glory card is CASlicious, Lynette! Your purple narrow matting really sets it out on your white card!! We used to have a morning glory draped all over one of our fences and it was a favorite. Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Jenelle said...

I love this CAS design! So simple and beautiful!