Saturday, August 8, 2015

More Card Parts

I am really having a lot of fun using more of my "card parts." One of these card parts was pretty new, but the other one has been around for a couple years. 

I have used these Elizabeth Craft stickers with glitter and markers, but this time I thought I would try glitter paper. I put the sticker on the glitter paper and colored with marker. It worked fine, but I'm thinking the color is still rubbing off. I even sprayed it with hair spray. I matted with black. I found this yellow striped cardstock already matted with the black. Combined the two pieces, and voila! :) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty little flower on the card. Nice use of card parts.

Unknown said...

You, Lynette, are truly the "Stamp Parts Whisperer!" I can't get over the fact how creative you can be with simple pieces! Thanks, again, for inspiring me to use my "extras."

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this is pretty! I love the glitter and must remember to do something similar. Great use of your card parts!