Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Birdie Thinking of You

More "card parts." The bird (done with a Stampin' Up! punch) and the white border (made with a Martha Stewart punch) were in my card parts. I mounted the bird on foam squares. The sentiment is from Stampabilities and is embossed with black embossing powder. The background was embossed with a Darice Wire Fence embossing folder.

Jeanne - this is for you:) (Since I have no other way to contact you.) My 2016 calendar pages are already available. They have been there since last December. You can link to them through the tabs near the top of my blog page - under the header. If you have more questions, please email me using the link in my Profile. The pages are 3.5 x 5 inches. I have frames to fit them, but those are getting harder and harder to find.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the punched bird! You created a great card using card parts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette. I was thinking recently about asking you a question about your calendars and was going to wait until you posted a new calendar page on Sept. 1. But, when I saw your reply to Jeanne today, I thought maybe I should go ahead and ask now. You've sort of given me an answer to my question, but I still need some clarification. I was going to ask if you had a tutorial for whatever kind of "base" you make for your calendars, but you said today that you use some sort of frame??? So, do you use a picture frame and just change the calendar each month or do you mean some sort of actual calendar frame that could possibly be purchased in an office supply store? I see other cardmakers who make calendars and some people punch each page to make the flip kind of calendar. Some of them use one of the book binding machines that are out there these days. I don't have a book binding machine and really have no use for one other than it might be nice for these calendars. So, I won't be buying one and need to find another way to display and use the calendar pages that I would like to start making. So would love it if you would share the kind of frame you use and maybe even a picture of it with a calendar page on display.

Thanks so much!

Leslie Miller said...

Love the bird and the whole design with embossing. The wire frame folder is especially versatile. Pretty, Lynette!