Saturday, May 30, 2015

Oval All #4

The last card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Oval All." 

I cut the butterfly strip with my Memory Box die from some mottled light blue cardstock and adhered it on the left side of the card base. (Before die-cutting it, I ran the cardstock through my Xyron machine.) I stamped the image in black and colored the butterfly. I added a light blue gem to the butterfly and added gems all around the oval. (The stamp had circles there, so it was easy to place them.) I felt it needed just a little bit more, so I added some hand-doodling around the edges of the mottled blue cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that die!

Leslie Miller said...

Another pretty little sentiment and, of course, a gorgeous die cut! Love the soft blue.