Thursday, May 21, 2015

Of The Earth #2 and #3

Using the same stamp on both cards, here are cards #2 and 3 using the Stampin' Up! set called "Of the Earth."

For this first one, I inked up the stamp using markers. I simply colored the butterfly and stems, and I added a darker border around the bottom of the flowers. I embossed the bottom of the image panel using a Darice Wire Fence embossing folder and I scored a couple lines between the image and the embossing. I matted with green and popped up the panel with foam squares. I also added a piece of Washi tape. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set.

For this second card, I also used markers to color the image. I "thumped" another color over the first color for the flowers and the butterfly. I added some decorative scoring with my Scor-Pal.  This panel is also mounted on foam squares, and the sentiment is also from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Two pretty cards! I sure do like that Wire Fence embossing folder.

Darnell said...

You do make it look so easy, Lynette! I really love your design layouts for these beautiful cards!! Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!! Hugs, Darnell