Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Noteworthy #4

My last card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Noteworthy." The stamp from the set is the frame that the sentiment is in. The set also contains the tiny words "bliss" and "baby," which I opted not to use.

The flowers are a SU! stamp and punch that I used at one of our Group Gatherings in Des Moines. I did them on white and colored with Copics. I mounted them in a row on black cardstock. I colored the frame and added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink. I mounted the sentiment on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! I have been so darn busy lately that I have not had time to comment but I have been seeing all you are posting!

Lisa Lara said...

oh so beautiful Lynette. Those flowers just pop on the black panel.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great choice of color combination and the black mat really makes them POP! Very pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

You know, it took me a while, but now I remember this stamp set. I used to have it. Your flowers look so pretty in those colors on black.