Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Here is the card I made for Jim's mom for Mother's Day. 

I used another die-cut piece that I made while visiting friends in Omaha using the stitched rectangles die. Love 'em! I added black and white dotted Washi tape along the border and mounted on foam squares. I stamped the tulips with a Northwoods stamp on a cream and blue "mottled" cardstock. I colored with Tombow markers. I added a little Star Dust Stickles to the butterflies - which you can barely see! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. Happy Mother's Day to all!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The tulips are colord beautifully and framed so nice with that black Washi tape!

Anonymous said...

Lynette what a beautiful card-amazing colors on the flowers. Your mother in law will surely appreciate such a piece of art. Thanks for sharing. Raquel

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful! Love the tulips and the polka dots and the contrast of the two. Your MIL will love this! I hope you have a happy Mother's Day, too, Lynette!

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely! And I hope you had a happy Mothers Day!