Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Limited Supplies Birthday

I made this card with more "card parts."

The flower was stamped and colored already. I do not know the maker of the stamp. I believe this is how it was done: (It's been a long time since I did it!) The flower is a solid image stamp. It was stamped in white and then colored over with colored pencils. Sorry if I'm giving you mis-information. I added white dots around the edge of the flower and doodled around the edge of the black piece.  The sentiment was also die-cut and in my card parts pile. The patterned paper is from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, pencil over ink. I haven't done that in ages and it's so funny, but I was thinking about it today. Was I channeling you? You did a beautiful job with the technique. Love your doodles, too. Pretty, Lynette!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so beautiful Lynette. I just love how you used the white gel pen. Gorgeous border.

Unknown said...

Black and white cards (with a pop of color) are my favorites! Great job!