Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SplitCoastStampers Double Challenge - and For a Friend #1

Another card I made for SplitCoastStampers challenges. It's fun to have time to do some!

This card is for the Technique Lover's Challenge - to make a card with a sentiment "Down Under" and also for the Clean and Simple challenge with the theme "Love." I figure nothing says "love" better than a new baby! I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin' Up! set called "For a Friend" (The next set in my goal of using all of my SU sets) and colored with Copics. I also added tiny gems to the flower centers. I matted with hot pink. I embossed the top layer with a Darice embossing folder (which is becoming one of my favorites!), cut it in two pieces, mounted on Dimensionals and added to the stamped layer.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That's so cute, Lynette! You know I love the embossing, and you're so right that nothing says "love" like a new baby. Sweet!