Thursday, February 26, 2015

Color Swap - Green and Burgundy

I made this card for the Color Swap in my stamping group. The colors are green and burgundy. The burgundy cardstock looks more black in the picture, but it's Baroque Burgundy.

I brayered Mellow Moss ink on to a Spellbinders Impressability, then used my BIGkick to emboss (deboss) the design. I cut the tag using a Spellbinders die. I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey with Baroque Burgundy ink. I mounted the sentiment on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great folder to use for inking it up and then debossing. The only debossing I've done was by accident.

bonnie32002 said...

Really classy design.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that technique - this is such a pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

Your brayering of the folder technique always comes out so perfect when you do it. This is gorgeous! I'll try again...