Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy (Belated!) Birthday, Harriet!

This is the card I made for my great friend, Harriet. I didn't even get it made until the day after her birthday, so it was quite late:( (Her birthday was last Monday.)

I did the die cuts using Spellbinders dies. I mounted the outer one on foam squares for some dimension. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I added soft blue brads for the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty, the white on white is really elegant. I like the raised panel a lot.

Sandy said...

Wow Lynette, what a beautiful card. I love the combo of those white lattice die cuts and the pop of colour of the flowers and sentiment..

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card and I know she'll love it! I have that die and never thought about giving the dimension with the outside frame. Great idea!

Mary said...

I am a huge fan of white cards. This white card is absolutely beautiful. I love the touch of soft blue ink and the blue flowers. Gorgeous!

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

I really love this card - I don't remember you having that Spellbinders die! I'll have to use it this summer!! Thanks again for the beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and a very special card for Harriet! I love those dies, especially with the outer frame popped up. Just gorgeous!