Monday, August 25, 2014

More Tags - Little Holiday Wishes

One picture of the tags I made with the set called "Little Holiday Wishes." "Little" is the key word here! I just couldn't imagine making 9 - 12 cards using the tiny (but cute!) stamps in the set, so I made more Christmas tags. I used Kraft cardstock and markers. For the snowman, I used a white Tim Holtz marker. The other white dots were made with a gel pen. Only four months until Christmas!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Another set I haven't seen. They are cute little accent pieces, or maybe all together in a group on a card, or, as in this case, they are perfect for tags. You really do have a lot of sets, don't you!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You're going to be all ready for Christmas packages with all your cute little tags! I don't think I would have wanted to make cards with all those little designs either but the tags are great!

Danni said...

oh how cute! Maybe I can be inspired by you to make some tags for the holidays too. I always think about it the day before Christmas. LOL!