Sunday, August 17, 2014

For You - Part One

This isn't one of my favorite sets, but the cards turned out OK. You get one today and another one tomorrow.

I used two of the four stamps from the Stampin' Up! set called "For You." I colored the images with Copic markers and matted with green and mounted on foam squares. (I'm going to need to get more of them soon!) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I added a small button on the vase/basket.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such pretty little flowers! I'm really enjoying seeing some sets that I'd never seen before.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't think I've seen this set before. It's pretty darn cute, though! I love flowers in baskets, vases, pitchers, whatever. I also adore whimsical stamps because you can color them up all fun and don't have to be realistic about it. Adorable and sweet card, Lynette!