Thursday, August 7, 2014

Delightful Doodles

I'm going to share all the cards today that I made with this set, but then I might have to start spacing them out a bit. We had company all last weekend, had stuff going on each night this week, and then we're having company again this coming weekend starting tonight. Fun stuff!

Today's set is called "Delightful Doodles." Like many (if not most!) of these small sets, it consists of four stamps. I used the leaf on this first card. I stamped it with fall colors and mounted them each on the same color. The patterned paper background is from an old matstack from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 For this second card, I used the heart. I stamped it in red and used a stamp from a dollar Studio G set for the sentiment. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. I embossed the background with a SU!/Sizzix embossing folder.
I used the remaining two stamps for this last card - the stem and leaves are one stamp and the flower is separate. I used enamel dots for the flower centers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are all charmers, Lynette! And another set finished! The heart and sentiment are so perfect together. Really love the flowers. I have some Hero Arts stamps very similar. Someday I'll have to go through my HA collection, too. Enjoy your weekend visitors!

JUDI said...

These are really CUTE, CAS cards. They would be easy, and fast to do and keep in your stash for when you need a card and no time to make one.
Your doing GREAT! GO GIRL, GO GIRL, GO GIRL, GO GIRL, YEAHHHHHHH.....(I am singing that for you.......but your really lucky that you can't hear me.)
With Love Judi

Bea said...

Great cards but I especially like the flowered happy birthday. Beautiful work!

Mary said...

I am so glad that you are continuing to use the retired stamps. I look forward to seeing the beautiful cards you have been making.

I hope that you have lots of fun this weekend. :)

Mary

Unknown said...

I do love the flower card...it can be used all year long! Thanks for sharing your cards, I love forward to seeing them each and every day!