Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Country Collection - Part One

The last set of my first stack of ten sets. (If you're just joining me, I am on a mission to use all of my Stampin' Up! sets. It will take me a long time, but it's something I've wanted to do for years.)

This set is called "Country Collection." Like many of these small sets, it consists of four stamps. I stamped this image on vellum and colored on the back side with Copics. I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder and added the sentiment - from Papertrey Ink. I'll be back tomorrow with a card using the last three stamps from this set.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Doris said...

Thanks for all your inspiration on using small stamps. You've given me lots of ideas, and I plan to pull out some of my "forgotten" smaller stamps next time I sit down to stamp! (I've been away from home.)

Leslie Miller said...

This darling image is absolutely perfect in the embossed frame! I love pitchers, vases, watering cans, anything full of flowers. Ten sets is great progress. Guess you'll be moving on to the next size up now. Can't wait to see!

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, you are doing a FANTASTIC job on these cards. Your coloring on the vellum is very vivid,and I find that can be hard to do sometimes. I love the Cuttlebug folder, it sets the whole card off.
With Love Judi