Monday, May 5, 2014

Die-Cut Thanks


Again - I used pieces from my table for this card. The card base is gray with speckles. I had already punched the border (with a Martha Stewart punch) and scored two lines above the punching.

I added a strip of plum cardstock to the inside of the card to show under the punching. Then I added a strip of the same cardstock above the scoring and added two more scored lines. I die cut the "thanks" with a Cuttlebug die and glued it resting on the strip of cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As an "upcycler" of all things possible, I love the fact you are able to create from your scraps/pieces. I love this card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great thank you card. I love that die and how it really makes a lovely CAS card.

Mary said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this card. The thanks die is awesome. Your card is even more proof that I need more parts. :) Have a nice day Lynette.

Mary

Danni said...

Really love this one!! Pretty!!

Sandy said...

So pretty Lynette!

bonnie32002 said...

Really a CAS design and love the punched border and scoring.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, very pretty! I really like this with the plum and the natural cardstock. Cute with the scalloped border. Just perfect!