Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Calendar Page

March 4th and finally my March calendar page. The image I used was a clip art image from the Microsoft site. I added the "Welcome March!" and printed the image and sentiment at the same time. I colored the image with Copic markers. I matted with patterned paper from a Recollections pad. I added Star Dust Stickles to the clouds and the sun. Might I say - it sure does NOT seem like March out there!!!! Sunday was a high of below zero - crazy! And it's snowing again as I type this post. Oh well, spring will come some day - I'm quite sure of that.

Thanks to all of you who so thoughtfully left me comments and sent cards in memory of my mom. I appreciate them all so much.

I hope to return to stamping some day soon, also, when I get a bit caught up. I have a couple of blog posts in my head that I plan to share with you. I plan on showing you the photo boards we made for my mom's funeral. I plan on sharing with you the handmade cards we received. And I also plan on sharing with you some photos of a very special friend who passed away last week. I miss you, Joanne.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I would love to see the photo boards. I love your March calendar. That kite is adorable!

Unknown said...

I have had your blog bookmarked on my home computer for quite a while and I really enjoy your cards, but I am sorry to say that I had never left a comment. But I felt compelled today to send my sympathy and prayers for your family. I lost my Mom, quite suddenly, on Jan 8th and the cards and calls that our family received were very comforting. May God bless you and give you comfort and peace.
Linda

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute and cheery way to usher in the month of March! We're seeing lots of signs of Spring here, but some of our worst weather often comes in March, so I'm not getting too excited yet.