Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lilies of the Valley Birthday

I made a card for the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge today and here it is. It is the last card I need to make for April - yippee:)

I stamped the image with Memento black ink and colored with Copics. It's from JustRite Stampers. I cut it out with an oval Nestability (and trimmed a little bit) and matted with Gumball Green cardstock that I cut with a scalloped oval Nestability. I added white gel pen to the scallops and Star Dust Stickles to the flowers. I mounted on foam squares. The center strip was embossed with a SU/Sizzix embossing folder. The sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Beuatiful! Love lily of the valley flowers

Ruth Ann said...

Lynette, this is so beautiful. It just takes my breath away. Although I seldom comment, your blog is one of my most favorites and I check it every day.

Mary said...

You must be thrilled that you have all of your cards made for the month of April.I would be. :) I love that you used the Star Dust Stickles on the tiny flowers. Your card is so pretty Lynette.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

I have this stamp and it's actually one of my favorites from JustRite. Very pretty! I like the layout with the embossed strip and the sentiment nestled perfectly in its spot.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So pretty! I love Lilies of the Valley....they remind me of my grandmas.