Thursday, March 13, 2014

Celebrate - With Balloons

Here are the last two cards that I made on Saturday. The second one is for my nephew. I asked my husband what card he would like to give his sister, and he chose this one, so I made this top one with a purple balloon for her.
For both of them, I stamped the sentiment (from Impression Obsession) on a piece of white cardstock. I matted with black.  I stamped the balloon (from the same set) and then paper-pieced them with paper from a Recollections pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

You make clean and simple look so elegant. Love the paper pieced balloons. Great cards!

Sandy said...

This is another great look I will be casing. Thanks Lynette!

bonnie32002 said...

Your clean style is always attractive!

Patti J said...

Lynette, these are both adorable! You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful CAS cards! Thinking of you, and hoping you're doing okay. Hugs...

Leslie Miller said...

You've got CAS down to an art, which it is, of course, and not as easy as it looks. These are perfect -- guy or girl, just change the color!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the simplicity of the single balloon. Of course the paper piecing makes the balloon even more special.