Friday, February 14, 2014

For You, Mom

As I said in my last post, I bought this file for my Cameo Silhouette with the intention of making my mom a Mother's Day card with it. Since it appears that I will not be making her a Mother's Day card, I made her this card instead. It's not really a valentine, just an "I Love You" card.

I matted the pink piece with red and mounted on foam squares. I embossed the background piece with my Swiss Dots folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Just beautiful! I know she will love it!

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful Lynette. I'm sure that your Mother loved receiving it.Thinking of you and your family and still praying for all of you.

Mary

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, This is such a Beautiful LOVE card for your MOM. God and prayers are with you.
With Love Judi

bonnie32002 said...

Today is the last day of radiation for your Mom, I hope that it went well.

It is a beautiful design and she will love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I'm so sorry about your mother. The card you posted here is very appropriate for Valentine's Day!!! I made a special one for my mother too. We have to enjoy them while they are with us. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just beautiful for any kind of "Mom" occasion. I know it warmed her heart just feeling your love.