Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary, Andrea and Dave

I totally missed an anniversary of a member of my stamping group. So sorry, Andrea! Here is the card I made for them that was about a week and a half late.

The flowers were stamped and cut out with Stampin' Up! stamps and die. I used Stickles on the centers and also popped one of them up. I stamped the leaves directly on the cardstock. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly. I added a thin strip of green - just because! I matted with the same green. (Gumball Green from SU!)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I'm sure no one will notice that your anniversary wishes were late... It will just extend the celebration!

Lovely card and layout.

Sandy said...

Lynette, late or not you remembered and what a pretty card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty, Lynette. That stamp for the "Happy Anniversary" is my favorite go-to stamp.

Leslie Miller said...

It's gorgeous, and it will be received with the same spirit in which it was given, late or not. I just love those flowers!