Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #255

This week's Flutter By Wednesday's challenge is open - whatever you'd like to make, as long as you include a butterfly or a fairy! There is an optional challenge this week: to use something that is your favorite. Please create your card and link it up to the Flutter By Wednesday blog. Remember, if there are at least 100 entries, there will be a prize! Also, Danni is looking for more Design Team members! If you are interested, please check out her post here.

For my card, I used another digital image from Digital Two for Tuesdays. (You can find this image here.) A lot of you know how much I love stamped flowers, with my favorite being daisies:) I colored my image with Copics, added Star Dust Stickles to the wings, matted with black and mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper background is from Die Cuts With a View. The sentiment, stamped in black, is from a Papertrey set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: