Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baby Congrats - Boy and Girl

Two baby cards for today - one for a boy and one for a girl, but otherwise identical. The stamps are from Recollections. The square punches are from EK Success and Martha Stewart. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and it is punched out with a Stampin' Up! punch.
Wyatt gained a LITTLE weight after having his feeding tube removed. That was great! It's quite possible he will get to go home soon! I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for your prayers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sweet cards Lynette! Great news about Wyatt! Prayers will continue.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such cute little stamps! Certainly good news that Wyatt may be improving enough to go home soon!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
infant costume

Sandy said...

Cute cards.
Fabulous news about Wyatt...prayers continue for all involved in his life!

JUDI said...

CAS.... CUTE AND SIMPLE....CARDS.
I ams so happy to hear Wyatt is doing better. My prayers are with him and all of the family.
With Love Judi