Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Anniversary, Harriet and Bruce!

This card is for my friend, Harriet, and her husband, Bruce. Happy Anniversary to you two!

The image (which I believe is from Gina K) was stamped and paper-pieced and in my card parts pile. I colored it and matted it with black. Both of the patterned purple papers are from an old Stampin' Up! stack. The black die-cut border was cut with a Memory Box die. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty color for the card and I love that Memory Box die you used for the border. Such a delicate design!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful card Lynette - your picture of it reflects the beautiful colors much better than the picture I took of it!