Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday Sketch

Today's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is this sketch by Kathy, a design team member. We'd love to have you join the challenge this week - just use Kathy's sketch and be sure to use a butterfly or fairy! Then link up to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge blog.

I've been trying to use up some of my "Card Parts" and that's how this card started. The stamped circle and sentiment were already to use. I rounded the corners and matted with black. The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The strip down the middle was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The patterned paper is from a Recollections stack.

I can't wait to see what you all come with using this great sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card! I love the papers/colors!! Awesome!

Sheri said...

Very pretty Lynette. A different card for you. I sure like it.

jan farnworth said...

very nice like the cheery colors.

Chrissy said...

Great take on the sketch Lynette, gorgeous papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy said...

So pretty Lynette, great take on the sketch.