Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Here is the card I made I made for my dad for Father's Day. Not really very "masculine" but at least I made blue flowers and he does like birds!

I stamped the image from Repeat Impressions on watercolor paper from Stampin' Up! I used an Aquapainter and Stampin' Up! ink pads to "paint" the image. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also. The patterned paper is from a Recollections pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Lynette! Thanks for sharing :-)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I bought that stamp and haven't even used it yet. I like what you did with the design.

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's wonderful for Father's Day. The image is beautiful and it still looks like a masculine card. I'll bet your Dad loved it.